Dental Bonding – Raleigh, NC
Improve Your Smile with One Quick Treatment
Maybe one day you slightly chipped a tooth while enjoying your favorite snack. Or perhaps a certain part of your smile has become discolored. When you’re bothered by minor cosmetic dental imperfections, Dr. Rensch and Dr. Laster may be able to help you improve your appearance and regain your confidence with a dental bonding procedure. You can make a few quick changes to your smile in just one appointment! Reach out to us if you’re interested in learning more about this cosmetic solution.
Why Choose Connection Dentistry for Dental Bonding?
- Fully Customized Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
- Dedicated, Knowledgeable Dental Experts
- Team That Treats Patients Like Family
What Is Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding is often suggested when a patient has one or more minor cosmetic dental flaws that they want to correct. For this procedure, we use a special material with composite resin, which can blend in seamlessly with your enamel once it has been shaded. Composite resin can bond directly with your enamel, so all we need to do is apply it to the tooth in order to cover the imperfections that are bothering you. After that, we can harden the material in place.
We generally suggest dental bonding to correct small chips and cracks, certain gaps, stains that won’t go away, and teeth that are irregularly shaped or smaller than normal.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding is likely a good choice for you if you have an overall healthy smile and there are small imperfections on your teeth that have been bothering you lately. That said, if you currently have a cavity or another type of oral health issue, you will need to have it properly treated before you can have dental bonding performed.
The most reliable way to figure out whether you’re a good candidate for dental bonding is to visit our office for a consultation. Our team will check your smile for problems that might need to be addressed. Additionally, we will ask about the improvements you want to make in order to confirm that dental bonding truly is the right choice for you.
The Benefits of Dental Bonding
Many of our patients have been able to enjoy brighter, more confident smiles thanks to dental bonding. If you’re a potential candidate for the treatment, there are several reasons why you might want to consider it:
- The treatment is very quick compared to other cosmetic services; we can often complete it in just one visit.
- There is little to no discomfort associated with the procedure.
- Taking care of your new smile is easy and mainly involves practicing good oral hygiene.
- The treatment is quite versatile and is a viable solution for a number of cosmetic flaws.
- If you’re diligent about taking care of your newly improved smile, the results can last for several years.